Company

A family before being a company

The story of our company begins in 1948, spanning four generations.
During a journey in South America, Bartolomeo Camardo becomes interested in coffee culture. On his return to Italy, he opens a coffee shop in Campo Marzio Street in Rome, then he meakes his dream come true in Molise, his homeland, where he aims at creating a future for his family and his land. His artisanal coffee roasting boutique in Campobasso in the 1970s, thanks to his sons Felice and Giuseppe’s help, becomes an important industrial plant.
Today our company is a large family and everyone feels part of it.

A family before being a company

4 generations of coffee roasters
with the same passion

1951 – THE COFFEE BEAN PLAYS THE LEADING ROLE

In 1951 Bartolomeo Camardo is given as a present a picture of the Goddess of Fortune, symbolizing good omen, which becomes the icon of Camardo Coffee.

1970 – BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES

In the 1970s, thanks to Bartolomeo’s sons Felice and Giuseppe, our company becomes one of the first in Itlay to export Italian roasted coffee blends to Australia, Canada and United States.
During those years, as a result of the success gained by our coffee blends, a new plant is built, covering a surface of 20.000 square meters. Here, thanks to the latest manufacturing equipment and our family’s industrial experience, we can achieve the highest levels of know-how.
Camardo Coffee is in the world.Al di là dei confini

1980 – THE COFFEE BEAN PLAYS THE LEADING ROLE

Research and innovation are used in the application of the coffee beans biochromatic optical selection, to obtain the unmistakable taste of our coffee, with its fine and constant quality.

1996 – COFFEE PODS

We are one of the first companies in Italy to believe in a new, fast and easy-to-use product, the E.S.E. coffee pods: an immediate success, thanks to the aroma of our blend, which led us to progressively invest in this sector.Cialda caffè E.S.E.

2007 – RESTYLING

On our 60th birthday, our company starts a delicate process of image renovation by restyling our trademark and packaging, aiming more towards an international clientele.
Camardo’s new packaging image is reminiscent of an upside down bell, known as Gauss bell curve, and it is inspired by the ideal coffee cup section, whose lines are designed to obtain the perfect espresso coffee cream.

2008 – CAMARDO IN THE WORLD

In 2008, in order to promote the culture of Italian quality espresso coffee in the world, our company opens several Camardo Coffee shops, the first one in Seoul, Korea.
In our coffee shops, you can taste the perfect espresso coffee, pleasantly sorrounded by a totally relaxing atmosphere.

2011 – MINIBAR® A CASA COME AL BAR®

In 2011 Camardo System, an exclusive patent system of coffee capsules ensures high quality espresso coffee at home as at the bar. In the same year, our company succeeds on the market thanks to the direct production of compatible coffee capsules.

2016 – ACADEMIA DEL CAFFÈ®

In 2016 we start our ACademia Master Baristi®, with the aim of promoting coffee culture through our theoretical and practical training. Passion, art and knowledge join thanks to our four generations experience.

aCademia del caffè ®

2018 “EL CAMINO DE L’ARÀBICA”

In 2018 we launch the Baya Roja® project: selected excellent Arabica from the best coffee farms in the world. Man and nature together for a fine mix of aroma and taste. Single origins fora n unforgettable taste!

1951

Coffee boutique

THE FIRST COFFEE BOUTIQUE

In 1951 Bartolomeo Camardo is given as a present a picture of the Goddess of Fortune, symbolizing good omen, which becomes the icon of Camardo Coffee.

BEYOUND THE BOUNDARIES

In the 1970s, thanks to Bartolomeo’s sons Felice and Giuseppe, our company becomes one of the first in Itlay to export Italian roasted coffee blends to Australia, Canada and United States.
During those years, as a result of the success gained by our coffee blends, a new plant is built, covering a surface of 20.000 square meters. Here, thanks to the latest manufacturing equipment and our family’s industrial experience, we can achieve the highest levels of know-how.
Camardo Coffee is in the world.

1970

Beyond the boundaries

1980

The perfect bean

THE COFFEE BEAN PLAYS THE LEADING ROLE

Research and innovation are used in the application of the coffee beans biochromatic optical selection, to obtain the unmistakable taste of our coffee, with its fine and constant quality.

COFFEE PODS

We are one of the first companies in Italy to believe in a new, fast and easy-to-use product, the E.S.E. coffee pods: an immediate success, thanks to the aroma of our blend, which led us to progressively invest in this sector.

1996

Coffee pods E.S.E.

2007

Restyling

RESTYLING

Preparing for our company’s 60th birthday, we start a process of renovation by restyling our trademark and packaging, aiming towards an international clientele.
Camardo’s new packaging image is reminiscent of an upside down bell, known as Gauss bell curve, and it is inspired by the ideal coffee cup section, whose lines are designed to obtain the perfect espresso coffee cream.

CAMARDO IN THE WORLD

In 2008, in order to promote the culture of Italian quality espresso coffee in the world, our company opens several Camardo Coffee shops, the first one in Seoul, Korea.
In our coffee shops, you can taste the perfect espresso coffee, pleasantly sorrounded by a totally relaxing atmosphere.

2008

Camardo in the world

2011

MINIBAR® At home as in the bar

MINIBAR®

A CASA COME AL BAR®

In 2011 Camardo System, an exclusive patent system of coffee capsules ensures high quality espresso coffee at home as at the bar. In the same year, our company succeeds on the market thanks to the direct production of compatible coffee capsules.

ACADEMIA DEL CAFFÈ®

In 2016 we start our ACademia Master Baristi®, with the aim of promoting coffee culture through our theoretical and practical training. Passion, art and knowledge join thanks to our four generations experience.

2016

Academia del caffè

2018

Timeline Camardo 2018

‘EL CAMINO DE L’ARÁBICA’

In 2018 we launch the Baya Roja® project: selected excellent Arabica from the best coffee farms in the world. Man and nature together for a fine mix of aroma and taste. Single origins fora n unforgettable taste!

We are in the heart of Italy, between innovation and tradition

Our production plant is in Campobasso/Ripalimosani, covering a surface of 20.000 square meters.

caffè macchina

We monitor the entire production chain with passion and dedication, starting from the accurate selection to the biochromatic roasting process, to the skilful blending process and innovative packaging. There are 14 production lines, 70% of the production is sent to the HO.RE.CA. sector, while the remaining 30% is ground and packed for retail in Hi-Tech cans, vacuum packs, coffee capsules and pods. In our plant, thanks to the latest manufacturing equipment and our family’s industrial experience, we can achieve the highest levels of know-how.

catena di produzione

Respecting nature is an essential value of our company, in every stage of production. Indeed, we follow the highest industry standards for limited environmental impact, thanks to the advanced technology available and to the constant upgrading of our equipment and methods of production. No coincidence that we installed a solar power system that allows us to be self-reliant for our energy needs.

Camardo

We are in the heart of Italy, between innovation and tradition

Our production plant is in Campobasso/Ripalimosani, covering a surface of 20.000 square meters.

We monitor the entire production chain with passion and dedication, starting from the accurate selection to the biochromatic roasting process, to the skilful blending process and innovative packaging. There are 14 production lines, 70% of the production is sent to the HO.RE.CA. sector, while the remaining 30% is ground and packed for retail in Hi-Tech cans, vacuum packs, coffee capsules and pods. In our plant, thanks to the latest manufacturing equipment and our family’s industrial experience, we can achieve the highest levels of know-how.

Respecting nature is an essential value of our company, in every stage of production. Indeed, we follow the highest industry standards for limited environmental impact, thanks to the advanced technology available and to the constant upgrading of our equipment and methods of production. No coincidence that we installed a solar power system that allows us to be self-reliant for our energy needs.

Only from the best single origins of the world we create our exclusive Camardo blends

The excellence of our product originates from the mixture of the best single origins, coming from the most important coffee producers in Central and Southern America, Africa and Asia.

Choosing the single origins to blend is one of the most delicate stages of production in producing our high quality products. Thanks to our direct and long-established relationship with coffee producers, who provide us with the best harvests over time, we are able to constantly guarantee the highest quality to our customers

Our experience allows us to meet the most sophisticated tastes as well.

coffee beans